Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are Uploaded Tier-1 Admit Card for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL And Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operators (DEO) And Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Recruitment 10+2 Recruitment 2020. All Enrolled candidates can Download SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Admit Card 2021.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier-1 Admit Card 2021
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL) 2020 Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Advt No – CHSL 2020
Application Start Date – 06/11/2020
Last Date For Online Registration – 26/12/2020
Last Date For Fee Payment –28/12/2020
Online Exam Date Paper I – 12 To 27 April 2021
Paper II Exam Date – Notify Later
General And OBC – Rs. 100/only
SC And ST – Rs. 0/only
PH Candidates – Rs. 0/only
Payment Mode –
· Candidate can pay the examination fee online through debit cards, credit card or net Banking OR Pay the examination fee Through E-Challan Mode only.
Age Limit For SSC CHSL
· Age Calculate on – 01/01/2021
· Minimum Age – 18 Years
· Maximum Age – 27 Years
· Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CHSL Recruitment Rule.
Eligibility For SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment
Candidates must have passed class 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
· Data Entry Operators (DEO)
· Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
· Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant.
All Enrolled candidates can Download SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Admit Card 2021.
Important Links For Candidates
Download Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Admit Card (Other Region)
Download Official Notification