Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are Recently Uploaded Skill Test Admit Card for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL And Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operators (DEO) And Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Recruitment 10+2 Recruitment 2018. All Qualified candidates can Download Skill Test Admit Card SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Recruitment 2018.
SSC CHSL Skill Test Admit Card 2020
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL) 2018 Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Application Start Date – 05/03/2019
Last Date For Online Registration – 05/04/2019
Last Date For Fee Payment -07/04/2019
Online Exam Date Paper I – 01 To 26 July 2019
Paper II Exam Date – 29/09/2019
Paper II Result Available on – 25/02/2020
Skill Test Exam Date – 26/11/2020
General And OBC – Rs. 100/only
SC And ST – Rs. 0/only
PH Candidates – Rs. 0/only
Payment Mode –
· Candidate can pay the examination fee online through debit cards, credit card or net Banking OR Pay the examination fee Through E-Challan Mode only.
Age Limit For SSC CHSL
· Age Calculate on – 01/08/2019
· Minimum Age – 18 Years
· Maximum Age – 27 Years
· Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CHSL Recruitment Rule.
Eligibility For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have passed class 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
· Data Entry Operators (DEO)
· Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
· Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant.
All Qualified candidates can Download Skill Test Admit Card SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Recruitment 2018.
Important Links For Candidates
Download Skill Test Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Skill Test Admit Card (Other Region)
Login To Change Skill Test Exam District
Download Skill Test Exam District Notice
Download Official Notification