Uttar Pradesh governments Are Providing E Pass For Who Engaged in Medical/ Hospital / Banking Staff and other Essential Services. All Engaged Person can Apply online for UP E Pass online application form 2020.
The government has started the service of e-pass so that essential goods and services are not affected in the lockdown. E-pass can be issued for the medical facilities to common people. If someone is not getting the required items, he can call the Chief Minister Helpline number 1076 and Register his complaint.
The administrative officer will verify the applications for the online pass. The information on the approved pass will be sent to the applicant via SMS. GST number, commercial certificate, photo identity card voter ID card, Aadhaar card, PAN card will have to be given while applying. SDMs in the district will verify the E pass and ADM for non-district.
Uttar Pradesh E-Pass Online Form 2020
Corona Virus (Covid 19)
Application Start Date – March 2020
Last Date For Online Registration – 03/05/2020
Lockdown E-Pass Validity – Only Lockdown Period
No Need To Pay Application Fee Only Fill Online Application Form.
Eligibility For UP E Pass
Candidates Must Be Working in Essential Services Are Eligible To Apply UP E Pass Application Online Form in Lockdown Period.
|If a person in your area has symptoms of corona disease like dry cough, fever, breathing disorder and has returned from a trip to a country or other state, contact the CM helpline number 1076 immediately.
Chemist And Pharmacist
Government Health Worker (Doctors/ Health Officials)
Railway Essential Staff
Police / Paramilitary Forces Which are in Uniform
Print And Electronic Media
Private Bank Employee
Public Bank Employee
Take Away Home Delivery From Restaurants
Airport and Airline Staff
Available District For E Pass
· Agra, Amethi, Ambedkar Nagar, Ayodhya, Amroha, Aligarh, Azamgarh.
· Basti, Ballia, Bareilly, Bulandshahar, Balrampur, Bahraich, Baghpat, Banda, Barabanki, Bijnour, Bhadohi.
· Chitrakoot, Chandauli
· Etawah, Etah
· Farrukhabad, Fatehpur, Ferozabad
· Ghazipur, Gonda, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gautam Budh Nagar (Noida)
· Hapur, Hamirpur, Hathras, Hardoi
· Jaunpur, Jaloun, Jhansi
· Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Kaushambi, Kashganj, Kushi Nagar
· Lucknow, Lalitpur, Lakhimpur Kheri
· Maharaj Ganj, Mainpuri, Mathura, Mau, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Mahoba, Meerut
· Pilibhit, Pratapgarh
· Raibareli, Rampur
· Saharanpur, Sambhal, Sant Kabir Nagar, Shahjahapur, Samli, Shravasti, Siddharthnagar, Sitapur, Sonbhadra, Sultanpur
How To Fill UP E-Pass Online Form
Person / Applicant Who is Belongs To Medical / Hospital / Essential Services is now Fill Vehicle / E-Pass Online Form During Lockdown.
1. All interested candidates who want to fill the E-Pass online form can go to the official website of E Pass Management System and follow the below instruction to fill the online application form.
2. We also provide a link in the below link section to apply online for UP E Pass.
3. Enter Your Mobile Number Then Click On Submit And Generate OTP
4. Enter OTP For Mobile Number Verification And Click on Submit Button.
4. Enter All Required Details and Upload Photo and ID Card then Click on Submit Button To Complete Registration.
5. Take a Print Out of Your Submitted Application Form.
6. Check E Pass Application Status Time to time for approval / Disapproval.
7. After Approval, you can download E Pass.
All Eligible candidates can read the full official notification and then apply online for the UP E Pass online form 2020.
Important Links For Candidates
Download E Pass
State Wise Corona Virus Report