Maharashtra E Pass Online Form
Maharashtra governments Are Providing Travel Pass For Interstate Travel. Migrant Workers Are Apply online For Maharashtra E Pass During Lockdown Period. All those people who are presently in any district of Maharashtra and want to go to their home, then everyone should make their own online registration and apply for Travel Pass.
The government has started the service of e-pass so that essential goods and services are not affected in the lockdown. E-pass can be issued for the medical facilities to common people.
The administrative officer will verify the applications for the online pass. The information on the approved pass will be sent to the applicant via SMS. You can check your application Status By Entering Your Token ID, If your application is Approved you can download Maharashtra Travel E Pass Letter.
If a person in your area has symptoms of corona disease like dry cough, fever, breathing disorder and has returned from a trip to a country or other state, contact the helpline number 1075 immediately.
How To Fill Maharashtra E Pass Online Form 2020
Person / Migrant Worker Are Now Apply online For E-Pass Online Form During Lockdown.
All interested candidates who want to fill the E-Pass online form can go to the official website of covid19.mhpolice.in and follow the below instruction to fill the online application form.
- We also provide a link in the below link section to apply online for Maharashtra E Pass
- Note – Maharashtra E Pass Application Form Should be Filled in English Only.
- Go to the official website and click on Apply For Pass Here To Open Application Form.
4. First Select your District From Drop Down Menu and Enter your Name Date of Birth And Mobile Number and Fill all Required Details Carefully.
5. Upload Your Photo. ( The Size of Photo Should not Exceed 200 KB )
6. Upload Required Document Like Aadhar Card, Medical Certificate, Fitness Certificate Etc in Attached Single File. ( Relevant Document Should Not Exceed 500 KB)
7. After Fill All Required Details Click on Submit Button To Complete Your Registration Form.
8. After Submitting the application you will receive a Token ID, Save This ID For Checking Your application Status.
9. After the verification is complete and your application is approved you can download your E Pass By Entering Your Token ID.
10. Maharashtra E Pass will contain your Personal details, Validity, Vehicle Number And QR Code.
11. While Travelling Keep A soft Copy OR Hard Copy of Your Travel Pass and show it to the police when asked to you
Important Links For Candidates
Check Application Status
Download E Pass
Corona Virus State Wise Report